A fantastic opportunity for a passionate
and highly creative Junior Graphic Designer
Horizon RMS is a successful and rapidly growing retail marketing agency that helps brands sell more products in-store by activating sales at the point of purchase. We have an international client base with a strong demand for in-store presence.
This fast-paced, exciting role needs an individual who is passionate about design and willing to take their career to the next level. We are looking for someone who is full of new ideas and most importantly, has creative flair and the ability to turn an idea into reality.
Skills & Experience:
- Willingness to learn
- Confidence to ask questions, not suffer in silence out of fear of being wrong
- Using predominantly Adobe Illustrator and the Adobe suite,
- Able to demonstrate an ability to take projects from initial brief through to finished print-ready artwork
- Ability and experience of working to brand guidelines
- Flexible working practices – team projects as well as individual projects
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously and deliver to tight deadlines
- A basic understanding of print processes
- The ability to use own initiative
- Have a professional attitude
- Experience with animation design
- A Working knowledge of CSS/HTML
As the role is based within a small team you will also be expected to help within other areas of the department when required, so a flexible approach to work and a down to earth attitude is a must, along with a strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
Training will be provided with opportunities to further your career and design skills within Graphic design, 3D and conceptual design.
Based in Ely, Cambridgeshire – 5 minutes’ walk from train station
Application – by submission of your CV and a portfolio of work demonstrating your graphic design skills Salary based on experience